Thursday, December 11, 2008

Where I Went

I have been absent in class recently. I've learned something important about my process, and that is I either have to make my deadlines, or I am so wracked with guilt that I can't even show my face. It is something I need to work on. I just feel awful if I come to class with nothing to show. I feel I have let my peers down, who work so hard to bring something to the table, and also myself. I know what I am capable of, and with the time constraits and all the commitments I have agreed to during this quarter, I have only brough my best to the table once or twice.

This is depressing to me, I have to overcome my feelings of failure and try try again. My computer crashed as well so I can't really post a lot of pictures of what I was working on at this moment. I will as soon as I can get near a scanner. This was a rather depressing post, but it needed to be said.

No comments: